I find this really interesting. I am not vegan or vegetarian, although I have been for very extended times in my life… I find that when I am at my healthiest in diet and exercise I tend to never want meat.
Some interesting points
- over consumption of protein leading to ama
- meat strengthens us but in small portions
- tips on reducing toxicity in what we eat
- using mindfulness as a first step
- getting plenty of activity (i.e. yoga!) to keep the digestive fire stoked, otherwise the best diets don’t mean anything